An expert local guide who will entertain you as you climb and share tips on what to see and do inside the tower.
A guided climb to the second level, featuring exhibits, dining options, and souvenir shopping.
The chance to learn about the tower’s history, engineering, and lore.
A visit to the first level of the Eiffel Tower where you can see the forecourt through the transparent floor.
Incredible views of the Louvre, Montmartre, Les Invalides, and more.
Optional upgrades for the Eiffel Tower summit and a Seine river cruise.
Why take this tour?
- We offer an elevator tour of the Eiffel Tower, too, but if you had us pick our favorite, we’d choose this one. Why? You get to experience this monument best by seeing it from the inside as you climb. It’s immersive, engaging, surprising.
- Don’t take our word for it — French engineer Gustave Eiffel believed it was the best way to see his creation. That’s what led us to create the world’s first guided climbing tour of the Eiffel Tower.
- Every tour is led by a local who’s an expert on the tower and things to do in Paris, so bring your questions. Our guides love sharing tips on what to do at the tower (like trying the macaron bar on the second level or champagne at the summit), and they’re happy to give recommendations on how to enjoy the rest of your time in Paris.
- We also include optional upgrades to help you make the most of your visit. You can take an elevator to the top of the tower and then relax on a cruise down the Seine. As a bonus, your cruise ticket is valid for up to a year after your tour.
- Pro tip
Bring your camera. The views from the second floor are incredible. It’s 377 feet off the ground, but it’s not the height that’s impressive. It’s the panorama of Paris — the Sacré-Cœur, Arc de Triomphe, Montparnasse Tower, the Seine, and more. Seeing all these landmarks from above is a great way to kick off your tour of Paris!
- Summit upgrade
Visiting the summit is the ultimate Eiffel Tower experience. You even get to see Gustave Eiffel’s private office! Your visit to the summit is self-guided, but your guide has tips for what to see. However, the summit is subject to last-minute closures for safety reasons. If it closes, we’ll refund the summit upgrade portion of your ticket and ensure you still have an incredible time seeing the Eiffel Tower.
- Seine river cruise upgrade
See Paris from the water as you enjoy a one-hour Seine river cruise with on-board live commentary included. Your guide will explain how to find the boat, and your ticket is valid anytime within a year of the date of your tour.
Outside of the South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower