An expert local guide who will entertain you as you explore the Eiffel Tower together.
Elevator ride to the second level, which has exhibits, dining, and shopping.
Panoramic views of Paris, including the Louvre, Montmartre, the Seine river, and more.
Fascinating history and highlights from the tower’s storied past.
Optional upgrades for an elevator to the Eiffel Tower summit and a cruise along the Seine river.
Why take this tour?
- You want to scale the Eiffel Tower but don’t want to climb it? Take the elevator! Our guide will tell you all about the tower’s engineering, notoriety, and history as you explore France’s most famous monument.
- See the intricate structure of the tower fly by from inside your glass-enclosed elevator. Up on the second floor, your guide will help you discover all there is to see and do here. You can visit the macaron bar, pick up an authentic Eiffel Tower souvenir, spot landmarks like the Sacré-Cœur and Grand Palais, and more
- Feel free to ask your guide for ideas on what to see and do during the rest of your stay in Paris. All our guides are locals and love sharing insider tips with guests.
- To experience the Eiffel Tower fully, we recommend the summit upgrade, which lets you take another elevator to the very top of the tower. Your guide will let you know what to look for there, including a model of the 1889 summit and a recreation of Gustave Eiffel’s private office.
- Our Seine river cruise is another optional upgrade, but we want to make sure you’re able to go at your own pace. Your cruise ticket is good anytime within a year of your tour, so feel free to float down the Seine another day.
- SUMMIT UPGRADE
To truly experience the Eiffel Tower, you should ride the elevator to the very top — the 906-foot summit. Your tour of the summit is self-guided, but your guide will let you know what to expect. The summit is subject to last-minute closures for safety reasons. If it closes, we’ll refund the summit upgrade portion of your ticket and ensure you still have an incredible time seeing the Eiffel Tower.
- Seine river cruise upgrade
See Paris from the water as you relax on a one-hour boat ride featuring live commentary about the sights. Your guide will explain how to find the boat, and your ticket is valid anytime within a year of the date of your tour.
Outside of the South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower